To enroll at Partners In Excellence (Partners), your child will need to be assessed by one of Partners’ behavior therapists. An enrollment assessment determines if a child will benefit from our program. A behavior therapist will conduct an assessment with your child while the parents receive a program overview presentation and tour of the facility. This appointment takes about 60-90 minutes and there is no charge for this meeting. Bring your child’s medical records and educational documents to the assessment. This will assist the assessment team and is required by some insurance companies, which require Psychological Evaluations to be less than a year old.
Medical records to bring with you are:
- Physician Records from your child’s last visit
- Complete Psychological Evaluation that indicates a Medical diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder as a primary diagnosis. Psychological Evaluations should be less than 1 year old. Partners can assist families in getting a medical diagnosis or an updated Psychological Evaluation.
- Occupational, speech, or physical therapy evaluations and treatment plans
- Hearing and Vision Reports
- Cognitive Assessments
- Autism Testing Evaluations
If you are interested in enrolling your child at Partners, click here to fill out a Client Intake Form. In addition, the enrollment packet and supporting documentation will need to be filled out and provided at the time of the enrollment visit or sent to the Intake Manager