Schedule an assessment
Contact us online – Fill out our Client Intake Form online and our Intake Coordinator will contact you to schedule your child’s free play-based assessment.
Contact us by phone – (952) 818-2876 Our Intake Coordinator is available from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday -Friday to schedule your free play-based assessment. You should expect to be on the phone for approximately 30 minutes. Please be ready to provide the following information:
- Your contact information
- How did you find out about Partners In Excellence
- Information about your child
- Insurance information – Provider(s) and policy number(s)
- Brief medical history and Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) diagnosis
- School evaluations and testing, if applicable
After you’ve scheduled your child’s assessment with our Intake Coordinator the next steps are to gather medical and educational documents to bring to the assessment and fill out Partners’ Enrollment Packet.
Records to bring with you:
- Physician Records from your child’s last visit
- Complete Psychological Evaluation that indicates a Medical diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder as a primary diagnosis. Psychological Evaluations should be less than 1 year old. Partners can assist families in getting a medical diagnosis or an updated Psychological Evaluation.
- Occupational, Speech, or Physical Therapy Evaluations and Treatment Plans
- Hearing and Vision Reports
- Cognitive Assessments
- Autism Testing Evaluations