To view Current Openings please click here.
At Partners In Excellence, our focus is on positively impacting the life of each child through our commitment to see them reach their greatest potential.
We strive to add people to our team who have the energy, desire, dedication, and most of all, the heart to help children with special needs. Partner’s commitment is to provide all employees with the best training available, to encourage personal and professional growth, to provide a stimulating, challenging and rewarding work environment, and to nurture a feeling of pride in ourselves and the work we do.
It is our employment philosophy to:
- Conduct our business with integrity and efficiency while providing a pleasant and rewarding experience for all employees and clients.
- Respect the individual rights of each employee while treating them with courtesy, dignity, and consideration.
- Seek employees of the highest quality and select employees on the basis of their skills and abilities, which best match the job position.
- Promote employees on the basis of ability, job performance, skills, and experience.
- Provide safe, healthy, and harmonious working conditions.
- Continue to make Partners In Excellence a desirable place to work and a source of pride to our community.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to hiring all employees without regard to race, religion, sex, age, national origin, color, creed, married or veteran status, status with regard to public assistance, sexual orientation, disability, or other protected classification under federal, state, or local equal opportunity laws.
We offer competitive wages and excellent internal and external training opportunities.
Benefits for Full-Time Staff
- Health Insurance – partially company paid
- Medical & Dependant care flexible spending plan
- Dental Plan – partially company paid
- Company-paid life, AD&D insurance and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Personnel Time Off
- 410K Safe Harbor plan
- Profit Sharing
- Paid holidays
Please email Human Resources email@example.com, or fax (952-405-2593) your resume.
Resumes sent by email should be in either Adobe PDF, Rich Text(RTF), or Microsoft Word format.