Partners In Excellence has a strong commitment to providing high quality, data driven, evidence-based therapy and services. Therapeutic services are structured around our Assessment of Basic Language and Learning Skills (ABLLS-R) curriculum in which data is constantly collected and analyzed by a child’s treatment team to assess progress and therapeutic effectiveness.
Partners’ Behavior Therapists are highly trained in Applied Behavior Analysis and Applied Verbal Behavior Therapy. They are under the supervision of experienced Mental Health Professionals, which include doctorate level Psychologists, Masters Level Professionals, and Licensed Social Workers. Ongoing training and supervision of our staff ensure that best practices are being delivered to clients.
Each client at Partners has a core treatment team of therapists who provide the following function(s):
- Parents and caregivers – we work closely with our parents gather their input and identify goals and interventions for their child
- Licensed Psychologist – oversees the overall picture of the client’s treatment to ensure our therapeutic procedures are optimally working for the client
- Program Team Lead – designs the therapy methods, monitors the client’s case and ensures therapeutic procedures are working effectively for the client
- Primary Behavior Therapist – establishes client’s goals to the level of the clients acquisition rate and ensures that the client is progressing at the appropriate rate.
- Behavioral Therapists – implement the individual treatment plan for the client with high energy and in a fun environment for the client as to motivate the client to want to learn.