Navigating and Understanding County Supports: Waivers, SSI, Katie Beckett and more
- Confused about how waivers fund services for children with special needs?
- What is Katie Beckett and how can it benefit your child?
- How can you successfully navigate the complicated maze of services for your child?
Partners In Excellence is pleased to present a panel of social workers, consultants and managers whose combined experience bring together decades of knowledge and insights as they discuss various state and county programs, and the options for helps and support these programs can provide families.
Attendees are encouraged to bring in their questions as the panel will help unravel the often tricky processes of how to best navigate funding services and qualifying for aid. This is a unique opportunity to gather global information as you have your specific questions answered as well as learn from the questions of others.
- Date and Time: Tuesday, September 24th from 6:30pm-8:00pm
- Location: Partners In Excellence, 901 Caledonia Street La Crosse, WI 54603
There will be light refreshments available during the presentation. Childcare is not provided for this event. If you have any questions or would like more information, please email Lynn at email@example.com.
To Register you may: RSVP in person (see Lynn in Admin), call: 608-785-4100 ext. 4, or register online at http://partnersresourcenightseptember24th.eventbrite.com