La Crosse’s Open House was Super in everyway. We had a lot of people brave the wet, wintry day to join us for some wonderful fun. The entertainment and activities were superb! We owe a SUPER thank you to all of the La Crosse staff who volunteered AND to the community members who so generously helped us!
- The Big Event Company who helped us with the Bounce House
- The Viterbo University Theater Department and their talented make-up artists for their creative face painting
- The Salon Professional Academy for their generous support of supplies and talented ladies for the crazy hairdo’s
- Pure Escape Wellness and Salon for the fun fingernail painting
- Stella & Dot for their Autism Awareness Collection
- Life In Harmony Music Therapy, LLC for the terrific interactive music programs
- Sandy Murray for delighting children and adults with her magic
- The River Valley Newpaper Group, Wisconsin Public Radio (WLSU), Mike Hayes of 1410 WIZM Radio, WKBT Channel 8, and WXOW Channel 19 for helping us spread awareness- not only about our open house, but more significantly, about the therapies, resources, and supports in our community for children on the spectrum and their families.