So, you’ve done your research and you are ready to enroll your child at Partners In Excellence! We’ve put together this summary of our enrollment process to help you along, and to let you know what to expect.
First and foremost, your child will need to be assessed by one of Partners’ therapists. This assessment helps to determine whether a child will benefit from our programs, and also gives parents a chance to meet the staff and get to know the Partners environment. To assist our assessment team, you should bring your child’s medical and educational records along. The following is the list of medical records that should be included:
- Physician Records from your child’s last visit
- Complete Psychological Evaluation that indicates a Medical diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder as a primary diagnosis. Psychological Evaluations should be less than 1 year old. Partners can assist families in getting a medical diagnosis or an updated Psychological Evaluation.
- Occupational, speech, or physical therapy evaluations and treatment plans
- Hearing and Vision Reports
- Cognitive Assessments
- Autism Testing Evaluations
These records can help the assessment team provide a more accurate evaluation. This assessment takes between 60-90 minutes and is free of charge. During the assessment, parents will receive a program overview and a tour of our facility, which will allow them to see our classrooms and learning environments first-hand.
Schedules for your child are determined at the time of enrollment, and changes can be made periodically throughout the year. We offer part-time and full-time scheduling options to meet the needs of our clients. Feel free to reach out to us at any time with further questions regarding our enrollment process or our therapy programs, we look forward to hearing from you!