“Understanding Allergies and Children With Autism ”
Guest Speaker: Jeff Kessler, Allergy Associates of La Crosse
Date and Time
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
5:30 – 6:30 pm: Vendor Fair/Social Hour
6:30 – 8:00 pm: Presentation
Partners In Excellence
99 Milwaukee Street
La Crosse, WI 54603
Partners In Excllence, located in La Crosse, WI, is an autism therapy center for children ages 1-10 diagnosed with an Autism Spectrum Disorder.
We are pleased to bring to you this informative presentation. Topics will include:
- Prevalence of Allergies (a growing problem for people/employers, and children with autism spectrum disorders)
- What is an Allergy? (a bit of the science)
- Common Environmental Allergies (including foods and how they are measured)
- Associated Allergic Conditions (other diseases caused by allergies, including the ASD perspective)
- Allergy Testing (how to get a diagnosis if you think your child has allergies)
- Treatment Approaches (what do you do to treat symptoms and causes)
Jeff Kessler has spent the last 30 years working in many facets of the healthcare industry, much of it focused on finding better, more efficient ways to manage the administration of care. For the past 10 years he has managed the Allergy Associates of La Crosse clinic. Founded in 1970, the clinic has 5 doctors and is located in Onalaska, WI. The clinic is considered one of the leading independent allergy clinics in the Midwest and has been treating Autism Spectrum Disorder patients for over 10 years.
To Register: Please contact Krista at 608.785.4100, ext. 221,
or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you on October 11th!
Click here a printable flyer.